GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenesisStory

Come Join us now! we are waiting for you!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We now have v99 items! Have fun

arthur gm application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
90arthur90

GenesisREP : 0

arthur gm application  Empty
PostSubject: arthur gm application    arthur gm application  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:45 pm

Name: Arthur
IGN: none
Timezone: UTC+02:00 jerusalem
How long are you usually on :
Weekdays : Late nights
Weekends : Mornings to late afternoon
Day-offs : All day.
email~90arthur90@gmail.com I love you

Experience as GM : as far as I can remember I’ve been gm quite a lot I had my own server .
Although I forgot a lot about the game I am a fast learner and I can become a coder helper I just need to refresh my memory .

Why we should pick you for GM;You you should pick me as gm because im 21 I saw my fear share in this life I know how to make people happier when playing this server because Ive played maple since forever and I know what people want I can be quite helpful to the server if it’s bringing people to join or make good youtube videos of the server and proving how fun it actually is!

What would you do if you found a hacker: If i would find a hacker, I would get enough evidence to prove he hacked I would take him to a map with no people and tell him that the server isn’t any fun when you hack and is its hard for him he should ask for help from other players and ban him.

-What would you do if a player comes up to you that he found a hacker: well first of all I would ask for proof to see that its not some anti-player accusation and if I gather enough evidence I will ban him on spot.

What do you think you would bring to this server as a GM; I think I can bring a lot of people in fact that’s the most important thing for any server I can also vote all the time to improve the server rank
I will make a lot of events so players will enjoy even more the warm environment of the server
Im super active so im always there and I love helping people

How would we benefit from you being a GM; im very active and I use npcs a lot I can find bugs and report them to the owners /coders of the game I can suggest npc like in other servers that players like using . im very popular player in other servers and player love hanging out with me if its in the game or in real life I can relearn coding so I can help outside the gaming box

If there were two players fighting and it gets out of hand what would you do?
I don’t like when someone puts his nose into my business so I would let them sort it out but if it gets ugly I will offer my help in resolving the matter and if they curse or start treating me,the player next to them,or the server and its owners I will ban them and let the owners decide what to do with them

i hope i get to be a gm in this server santa santa
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Moderators
Moderators
Reminisce

GenesisREP : 9

PostSubject: Re: arthur gm application    arthur gm application  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Lack of posts. [10+ posts]
How long have you been playing? [Need to be at least a week]

Last edited by Reminisce on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arthur gm application    arthur gm application  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:01 am

^^^^^^ not a GM but thx for telling him the requirements.. he can still get the 10 posts before its denied its not a gud thing to see if yu didnt follow the format but w.e,
Back to top Go down
90arthur90

GenesisREP : 0

PostSubject: dang it   arthur gm application  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:42 am

well ive played for only 1 day and the 10 posts isnt a problem i am very active
Back to top Go down
Tess
VIP
VIP
Tess

GenesisREP : 7

PostSubject: Re: arthur gm application    arthur gm application  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:47 am

WOOOOW. Did you really just copy and paste parts of my GM application onto yours?

DENIED.
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Moderators
Moderators
Reminisce

GenesisREP : 9

PostSubject: Re: arthur gm application    arthur gm application  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:15 am

xMike wrote:
^^^^^^ not a GM but thx for telling him the requirements.. he can still get the 10 posts before its denied its not a gud thing to see if yu didnt follow the format but w.e,

Hey Mike(: Yeah, I know I'm not a GM (never even mentioned that I was), but just letting this person know the requirements..
Back to top Go down
xDannyxD

GenesisREP : 1

PostSubject: Re: arthur gm application    arthur gm application  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:50 am

Try to provide some proof if you had been a GM or owner etc.
Back to top Go down
DOMOKUNc;
Game Masters
Game Masters
DOMOKUNc;

GenesisREP : 3

PostSubject: Re: arthur gm application    arthur gm application  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:58 am

idk if i have the permission but

locked due // lack of posts // copying tess gm app. wow.-.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arthur gm application    arthur gm application  Empty

Back to top Go down

arthur gm application
Page 1 of 1