GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenesisStory

Come Join us now! we are waiting for you!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We now have v99 items! Have fun

optic's gm application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
optic

GenesisREP : 0

optic's gm application Empty
PostSubject: optic's gm application   optic's gm application EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:23 pm

* IGN - OpTic
* Name - Anthony
* Age/Gender - Male/15[
* Country/Time Zone -
* Email and/or MSN - a_50cent_fan8@msn.com

What can I do to support the game?

I would personally vote at least twice a day, if I'm on late at night. I would help newbie players that join GMS. I won't be a nuisance to anybody unless I become stuck in the game...and then I would go on my hopefully un-stuck character and use @callgm to help me out if i cant fix the problem.

Are you an experienced GM?
Yes I am , but I am willing to learn the old experience wich i had . I would try my best to understand the advance course of a GM .

Will you be active on the forum and game?
Yes, I will check the forums at least 5 times a day and see if there are any activity are going on or if i am accepted for gm app.

What do you do IG?
Mostly I just sit in FM and socialize with other people, and other occasions I train myself to get RBs. If a newbie waddles upon me, I'll train him/her to a decent level until they get the idea and get more information of the game play amd ofcourse i et themvote on the sit Smile.

Do you know what do to do as a GM?
Why, yes, yes I do. GM's are like the bodyguards of this server. They watch out for anybody that tries to sabotage this server. I know the basic command and I have my own handbook.

!ban <charname> - Bans a player. [I know I must give a reason to why]
!dc <charname> - Disconnects a player. [I will use it if anyone is stuck IG.]
!warp <charname> - Warps me to a player. [I will use it if anyone uses @callgm and needs help]
!jail <charname> - Jails a player. [I will use it if anyone is being a nuisance or annoying/starting arguements with another player]
!event - Starts an event. [I will host daily events, like T/F and Jump Quests]
!item - Creates a certain item(s). [I will make items to give to the winners of events or another cause.]

You see a hacker, what do you do?
I will take a screenshot and upload it to forums and let the head GMs take care of him.

I will respect everyone on the server and almost anything. I will try to refrain from using foul language. I will not create items for myself. I will earn everything legit. I will come straight away if anyone uses @callgm.

End of the APP, hoped you enjoyed reading and i hope you choose me too Razz TY for reading
Back to top Go down
DOMOKUNc;
Game Masters
Game Masters
DOMOKUNc;

GenesisREP : 3

optic's gm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: optic's gm application   optic's gm application EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Auto Denied :
Get 10 post.
Back to top Go down

optic's gm application
Page 1 of 1