GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenesisStory

Come Join us now! we are waiting for you!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We now have v99 items! Have fun

[GM APPLICATION] Lyric

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyric

Lyric

GenesisREP : 0

[GM APPLICATION] Lyric Empty
PostSubject: [GM APPLICATION] Lyric   [GM APPLICATION] Lyric EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:32 pm

♫ LYRIC ' S GM APPLICATION ♫

Basic Information -

~ IGN: Lyric
~ Name: Austin
~ Age: 15
~ Country + Timezone: USA + Eastern Time Zone ( GMT -5)
~ Email: giftedasian@yahoo.com

Why I Make a Excellent GM -

~ I would make a excellent GM because I am very good at helping others with private server issues and I love hosting events for players to enjoy. I have been playing MapleStory private server for about 2 years and I have gotten to know the NPC's of Genisis MS very well, which means I can assist new players with their questions and/or problems with Genisis MS. I believe by becoming a GM on Genisis MS I can further the help I have given through out my 2 years of playing MapleStory private servers . I hope to become a GM so I can help this server prosper and grow in numbers. I am also a very active forummer so that I can help people in need of it.

How I Would Deal With Hacker(s) -

~ I never tollerate and will ban immediately and under certain circumstances I will allow a warning to that certain player, but the 2nd time is a permanent ban. Sometimes I will not be able to be on this long due to certain issues, but normally this is how active I will be on Genisis MS.

How Active Am I -

~ During the summer time I am able to go on for about 4-5 hours per day, but during school days I will probably only be on for about 2-3 hours per day, but on weekends it is 4-5 hours.

Past GM Experiences -

~ I was a GM on DestinyMS ( a v.62 maplestory server ), which I had to resign from the job due to computer issues and a v.55 server but I do not remember the name.

Extra Information -

~ I am very responsible and know the traits of a superb GM ( Loyalness, Activeness, and Honesty ). I can also advertise Genisis MS so there are more active players and make YouTube™ tutorial video's for new players and to promote the server.

~ END OF THREAD ~

Back to top Go down
Example

Example

PostSubject: Re: [GM APPLICATION] Lyric   [GM APPLICATION] Lyric EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Sorry, but this will be automatically denied because you do not have +10 posts.
Back to top Go down
Lyric

Lyric

PostSubject: Re: [GM APPLICATION] Lyric   [GM APPLICATION] Lyric EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:14 am

Example wrote:
Sorry, but this will be automatically denied because you do not have +10 posts.

Thanks for telling me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM APPLICATION] Lyric   [GM APPLICATION] Lyric Empty

Back to top Go down

[GM APPLICATION] Lyric
Page 1 of 1