GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!

GenesisStory

Come Join us now! we are waiting for you!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We now have v99 items! Have fun

Share | 
 

 Hello Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Species



Posts : 22
GenesisREP : 1
Join date : 2011-09-21
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Hello my name is Mandy
my ign is Species
i just joined today and may stay awhile, Although simplicity may spread rumors about me, and theymay be true
im not who i was 3months ago. Although none of you know me,
So alittleaboutmy self...

My name is Mandy Ofc
Im currently 17 years old i turn 18 on october 24th
Meaning i was born 1993
Im currently in highschool, my senior year.
Im bipolar and have derpression but lately i havent let it get the best of me.
I love music, and i hate facebook
ilove to play on xboxlive but unfortunetly my $60 headset broke..
If you still would like to add me on Xboxlive my gt = gamertag is - KinkySaurus
With that being said, i am a very kinky person, i enjoy bondage.
I like to play dress up.
Picture -
Spoiler:
 
i dont care what people think of me
Dont Like it then dont open my picture.
Call me a slut, a bitch, a cunt, a whore, and ill laugh at you for even caring about what i am :]
Im a very fun person if you get to know me..
This may Be mylongest intro.

Well..To end my intro

Personal Contact information:
Msn: Monstermandyx6@hotmail.com
Number: Ask.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CorruptMandy

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN GAME Very Happy ! And i will enjoy my stay
!


Last edited by Species on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com/corruptmandy
Incredible



Posts : 7
GenesisREP : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : in a jumpquest o.o

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Welcome to Genesis~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tess
VIP
VIP


Posts : 68
GenesisREP : 7
Join date : 2011-08-09
Location : In Alex's Pants

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Welcome to GenesisStory Mandy.
That was a very selective picture of yourself mandy. But i'm glad you don't care what people think of you, because people are so mean nowadays.
Add me in game if you need anything! Ign : Tess

_________________________

k i m h y u n g j o o n g
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Species



Posts : 22
GenesisREP : 1
Join date : 2011-09-21
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com/corruptmandy
s2james
VIP
VIP


Posts : 136
GenesisREP : 1
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Hi Mandy(:
Nice to meet you Very Happy If you ever need help in game, whisper me.
IGN: S2James or. CindysLover. (gm changed my name to mess with me so yeah LOL)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/jameslikesdonuts
Reminisce
Moderators
Moderators


Posts : 140
GenesisREP : 9
Join date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Hello there Mandy! Welcome to GenesisStory! (:
Ayee, your birthday is in October?! So is mine!
My name is Tiffany. I won't be in game since I'm not able to open up the client, but if you ever need any help, you may ask here on the forums & I'll be happy to answer you!
I like how you're like the only one who put their own picture as a part of your intro(:
Okay, goodbye! & HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacardi



Posts : 38
GenesisREP : 0
Join date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:43 am

Species wrote:
Dont Like it then dont open my picture.

I opened it and didn't like it. Now what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Species



Posts : 22
GenesisREP : 1
Join date : 2011-09-21
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:51 am

Reminisce wrote:
Hello there Mandy! Welcome to GenesisStory! (:
Ayee, your birthday is in October?! So is mine!
My name is Tiffany. I won't be in game since I'm not able to open up the client, but if you ever need any help, you may ask here on the forums & I'll be happy to answer you!
I like how you're like the only one who put their own picture as a part of your intro(:
Okay, goodbye! & HAVE FUN!

Thanks tiff thats what im going to call you lol. :} we can be forum whores together.


And for bicardi i really dont care if you like my photo or not..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com/corruptmandy
Bacardi



Posts : 38
GenesisREP : 0
Join date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:59 am

Species wrote:
Reminisce wrote:
Hello there Mandy! Welcome to GenesisStory! (:
Ayee, your birthday is in October?! So is mine!
My name is Tiffany. I won't be in game since I'm not able to open up the client, but if you ever need any help, you may ask here on the forums & I'll be happy to answer you!
I like how you're like the only one who put their own picture as a part of your intro(:
Okay, goodbye! & HAVE FUN!

Thanks tiff thats what im going to call you lol. :} we can be forum whores together.


And for bicardi i really dont care if you like my photo or not..

Are you talking to me? Because I'm pretty sure my username is set as "Bacardi"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Species



Posts : 22
GenesisREP : 1
Join date : 2011-09-21
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Its a simple mistake, Dont get so upset, and dont troll on my introduction, id rather it didnt get locked like seth. If you dont like how i look then you dont need to talk to me, i just wanted people to know what i look like, because im like that, if you dont agree with it then just leave my introduction be, Please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com/corruptmandy
Bacardi



Posts : 38
GenesisREP : 0
Join date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:15 pm

Species wrote:
just leave my introduction be

I don't want to leave. I want to keep trying to irritate you because you're fat and I know you're gonna get mad. I also do wonder when this thread is going to be locked. "Arguing" is not a legit way to lock threads but most people are power whores and most likley they will lock the thread for "arguement".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tess
VIP
VIP


Posts : 68
GenesisREP : 7
Join date : 2011-08-09
Location : In Alex's Pants

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:14 pm

FINALLY. SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME ABOUT THE LOCKING THING.

_________________________

k i m h y u n g j o o n g
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacardi



Posts : 38
GenesisREP : 0
Join date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Not that you agree, but it shows how unprofessional the forum mods are. Maybe that's the reason why people aren't on your forums. Why post something when they're gonna lock it for "arguing"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reminisce
Moderators
Moderators


Posts : 140
GenesisREP : 9
Join date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Bacardi wrote:
Not that you agree, but it shows how unprofessional the forum mods are. Maybe that's the reason why people aren't on your forums. Why post something when they're gonna lock it for "arguing"

Hmm, well you really want to know the reason why something gets locked? That's because you people are so immature. You people argue over the most stupidest things. You people always start drama with others. I don't get why you people just can't leave others alone. It's fucking ridiculous. Go find something better to do instead of saying rude things to each other and trolling. As a Forum Moderator, one should lock a post if there is an unnecessary argument that's started by someone who is immature and cannot control themselves. Locking posts stops an argument from going any further. Therefore, I lock the posts. Unprofessional Forum Mods do not lock annoying/stupid posts that people are arguing in. In conclusion, this shows that our Forum Mods are not unprofessional. Thank you very much.

**This post will be locked if you, Bacardi, continues this argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacardi



Posts : 38
GenesisREP : 0
Join date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Are you dumb, or are you like 35?
Why do you play maplestory.
You don't play private servers to rebirth and be rank one. Well if they're "immature" and all those rude things you say to kids, they're the ones who play. to rebirth.
The other "mature" kids who play, play for the drama. Why do you think people sit around FM listening to other people talk about their nonsense, it's fun. If you think everyone hates drama, speak for yourself. You are not anyone else except yourself.
Reminisce wrote:
Unprofessional Forum Mods do not lock annoying/stupid posts that people are arguing in.
Annyoing? Are you serious. That's unprofessional to lock a post that's annyoing and/or stupid beause that's an opinion. If you say a professional mod locks all posts that are annyoing, it's for their personal benifit, therefore should be un-moded.
Think about it, if I was a GM and some fat bitch was talking about how hot she is, would I mute her from talking? No, because that's abuse and power-hungry.

Reminisce wrote:
In conclusion, this shows that our Forum Mods are not unprofessional

I beg to differ, hense my last comment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod


Posts : 78
GenesisREP : 1
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : In your pants, stalker.

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Bacardi wrote:
Are you dumb, or are you like 35?
Why do you play maplestory.
You don't play private servers to rebirth and be rank one. Well if they're "immature" and all those rude things you say to kids, they're the ones who play. to rebirth.
The other "mature" kids who play, play for the drama. Why do you think people sit around FM listening to other people talk about their nonsense, it's fun. If you think everyone hates drama, speak for yourself. You are not anyone else except yourself.
Reminisce wrote:
Unprofessional Forum Mods do not lock annoying/stupid posts that people are arguing in.
Annyoing? Are you serious. That's unprofessional to lock a post that's annyoing and/or stupid beause that's an opinion. If you say a professional mod locks all posts that are annyoing, it's for their personal benifit, therefore should be un-moded.
Think about it, if I was a GM and some fat bitch was talking about how hot she is, would I mute her from talking? No, because that's abuse and power-hungry.

Reminisce wrote:
In conclusion, this shows that our Forum Mods are not unprofessional

I beg to differ, hense my last comment.

She can play maplestory if she wants.
You shouldn't call her fat, it's rude.
Tiffany is a proffesional mod.
You are annoying, admit it bitch.
Calm your tits, and get out of the forum.
If you don't like her picture, don't look at it.

I beg to differ, hense your last comment.

_________________________
[b] You got the moves like Jagger. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacardi



Posts : 38
GenesisREP : 0
Join date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Jagger wrote:
Bacardi wrote:
Are you dumb, or are you like 35?
Why do you play maplestory.
You don't play private servers to rebirth and be rank one. Well if they're "immature" and all those rude things you say to kids, they're the ones who play. to rebirth.
The other "mature" kids who play, play for the drama. Why do you think people sit around FM listening to other people talk about their nonsense, it's fun. If you think everyone hates drama, speak for yourself. You are not anyone else except yourself.
Reminisce wrote:
Unprofessional Forum Mods do not lock annoying/stupid posts that people are arguing in.
Annyoing? Are you serious. That's unprofessional to lock a post that's annyoing and/or stupid beause that's an opinion. If you say a professional mod locks all posts that are annyoing, it's for their personal benifit, therefore should be un-moded.
Think about it, if I was a GM and some fat bitch was talking about how hot she is, would I mute her from talking? No, because that's abuse and power-hungry.

Reminisce wrote:
In conclusion, this shows that our Forum Mods are not unprofessional

I beg to differ, hense my last comment.

She can play maplestory if she wants.
You shouldn't call her fat, it's rude.
Tiffany is a proffesional mod.
You are annoying, admit it bitch.
Calm your tits, and get out of the forum.
If you don't like her picture, don't look at it.

I beg to differ, hense your last comment.

Look at this skinny ass asian kid, think you tough behind that moniter? Herb ass fuck.
I never said she can't play maplestory dumbfuck.
Get out the forums? Are you trying to lose players you halfwit?
I thought she was cute, till I clicked the spoiler, she a fat bitch.
I'm annoying? Speak for yourself.
Professional mod? I never said she was unprofessional, I said unprofessional mods lock threads due to "arguing".
Learn to read please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reminisce
Moderators
Moderators


Posts : 140
GenesisREP : 9
Join date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Oh my fucking god. Can you please just stop? Bacardi, you're making it seem like this is an "Argument War Game". If you really want to win, then good. You WIN. Okay? Be happy. I don't know what you exactly won, but okay if that's what you want. Also, I'm not 35, get that straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacardi



Posts : 38
GenesisREP : 0
Join date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Actually, my point in this thread isn't about "winning". If you think it is, you're the one that's immature. I only want people to respond to what I have to say because all y'all are mad funny. It's for the shitz and gigglz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Species



Posts : 22
GenesisREP : 1
Join date : 2011-09-21
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:15 pm

i know im fat, i absoulutely dont care what people think of me seriously. Can we just temp banned him/her like how immature can someone get..

Im going to go eat some smores Om Nom nom come to my house and ill give you some ;]

Tiffany tess and jagger
:]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com/corruptmandy
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod


Posts : 78
GenesisREP : 1
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : In your pants, stalker.

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:22 pm

Bacardi wrote:
Jagger wrote:
Bacardi wrote:
Are you dumb, or are you like 35?
Why do you play maplestory.
You don't play private servers to rebirth and be rank one. Well if they're "immature" and all those rude things you say to kids, they're the ones who play. to rebirth.
The other "mature" kids who play, play for the drama. Why do you think people sit around FM listening to other people talk about their nonsense, it's fun. If you think everyone hates drama, speak for yourself. You are not anyone else except yourself.
Reminisce wrote:
Unprofessional Forum Mods do not lock annoying/stupid posts that people are arguing in.
Annyoing? Are you serious. That's unprofessional to lock a post that's annyoing and/or stupid beause that's an opinion. If you say a professional mod locks all posts that are annyoing, it's for their personal benifit, therefore should be un-moded.
Think about it, if I was a GM and some fat bitch was talking about how hot she is, would I mute her from talking? No, because that's abuse and power-hungry.

Reminisce wrote:
In conclusion, this shows that our Forum Mods are not unprofessional

I beg to differ, hense my last comment.

She can play maplestory if she wants.
You shouldn't call her fat, it's rude.
Tiffany is a proffesional mod.
You are annoying, admit it bitch.
Calm your tits, and get out of the forum.
If you don't like her picture, don't look at it.

I beg to differ, hense your last comment.

Look at this skinny ass asian kid, think you tough behind that moniter? Herb ass fuck.
I never said she can't play maplestory dumbfuck.
Get out the forums? Are you trying to lose players you halfwit?
I thought she was cute, till I clicked the spoiler, she a fat bitch.
I'm annoying? Speak for yourself.
Professional mod? I never said she was unprofessional, I said unprofessional mods lock threads due to "arguing".
Learn to read please.

First off, I am not asian. Your the Dumb Shit.
Second of all, she's not a fat bitch, you are the one who's bitching about her picture.
Yes you are annoying. I don't have to speak for myself. I will judge you no matter what. You are annoying. Accept it.
Learn to be polite. If you wanna pick a fight, go somewhere else. All she was doing was trying to play a fucking game. Now scramble you bitch.

_________________________
[b] You got the moves like Jagger. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacardi



Posts : 38
GenesisREP : 0
Join date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Jagger wrote:
Bacardi wrote:
Jagger wrote:
Bacardi wrote:
Are you dumb, or are you like 35?
Why do you play maplestory.
You don't play private servers to rebirth and be rank one. Well if they're "immature" and all those rude things you say to kids, they're the ones who play. to rebirth.
The other "mature" kids who play, play for the drama. Why do you think people sit around FM listening to other people talk about their nonsense, it's fun. If you think everyone hates drama, speak for yourself. You are not anyone else except yourself.
Reminisce wrote:
Unprofessional Forum Mods do not lock annoying/stupid posts that people are arguing in.
Annyoing? Are you serious. That's unprofessional to lock a post that's annyoing and/or stupid beause that's an opinion. If you say a professional mod locks all posts that are annyoing, it's for their personal benifit, therefore should be un-moded.
Think about it, if I was a GM and some fat bitch was talking about how hot she is, would I mute her from talking? No, because that's abuse and power-hungry.

Reminisce wrote:
In conclusion, this shows that our Forum Mods are not unprofessional

I beg to differ, hense my last comment.

She can play maplestory if she wants.
You shouldn't call her fat, it's rude.
Tiffany is a proffesional mod.
You are annoying, admit it bitch.
Calm your tits, and get out of the forum.
If you don't like her picture, don't look at it.

I beg to differ, hense your last comment.

Look at this skinny ass asian kid, think you tough behind that moniter? Herb ass fuck.
I never said she can't play maplestory dumbfuck.
Get out the forums? Are you trying to lose players you halfwit?
I thought she was cute, till I clicked the spoiler, she a fat bitch.
I'm annoying? Speak for yourself.
Professional mod? I never said she was unprofessional, I said unprofessional mods lock threads due to "arguing".
Learn to read please.

First off, I am not asian. Your the Dumb Shit.
Second of all, she's not a fat bitch, you are the one who's bitching about her picture.
Yes you are annoying. I don't have to speak for myself. I will judge you no matter what. You are annoying. Accept it.
Learn to be polite. If you wanna pick a fight, go somewhere else. All she was doing was trying to play a fucking game. Now scramble you bitch.

You're*. There's no capital on the word "dumb" and "shit". Run-on sentence on your "second of all". You do have to speak for yourself you dumbass, if you're not gonna speak for yourself, who's gonna speak for you? Are you mentally ill or something that makes you not speak for yourself? I'm accepting the fact that I'm annoying, because I'm trying my best to be annoying and I guess it's working because I've ticked most of the forum community off Smile
"All she was doing was trying to play a fucking game". Hey, guess what. Do I look like I give two shits about you guys playing the game? LOL
"SCRAMBLE"? LOOOOOOOOOOOL ARE YOU LIKE 14?
Thanks for the good laugh you retard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod


Posts : 78
GenesisREP : 1
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : In your pants, stalker.

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Bacardi wrote:
Jagger wrote:
Bacardi wrote:
Jagger wrote:
Bacardi wrote:
Are you dumb, or are you like 35?
Why do you play maplestory.
You don't play private servers to rebirth and be rank one. Well if they're "immature" and all those rude things you say to kids, they're the ones who play. to rebirth.
The other "mature" kids who play, play for the drama. Why do you think people sit around FM listening to other people talk about their nonsense, it's fun. If you think everyone hates drama, speak for yourself. You are not anyone else except yourself.
Reminisce wrote:
Unprofessional Forum Mods do not lock annoying/stupid posts that people are arguing in.
Annyoing? Are you serious. That's unprofessional to lock a post that's annyoing and/or stupid beause that's an opinion. If you say a professional mod locks all posts that are annyoing, it's for their personal benifit, therefore should be un-moded.
Think about it, if I was a GM and some fat bitch was talking about how hot she is, would I mute her from talking? No, because that's abuse and power-hungry.

Reminisce wrote:
In conclusion, this shows that our Forum Mods are not unprofessional

I beg to differ, hense my last comment.

She can play maplestory if she wants.
You shouldn't call her fat, it's rude.
Tiffany is a proffesional mod.
You are annoying, admit it bitch.
Calm your tits, and get out of the forum.
If you don't like her picture, don't look at it.

I beg to differ, hense your last comment.

Look at this skinny ass asian kid, think you tough behind that moniter? Herb ass fuck.
I never said she can't play maplestory dumbfuck.
Get out the forums? Are you trying to lose players you halfwit?
I thought she was cute, till I clicked the spoiler, she a fat bitch.
I'm annoying? Speak for yourself.
Professional mod? I never said she was unprofessional, I said unprofessional mods lock threads due to "arguing".
Learn to read please.

First off, I am not asian. Your the Dumb Shit.
Second of all, she's not a fat bitch, you are the one who's bitching about her picture.
Yes you are annoying. I don't have to speak for myself. I will judge you no matter what. You are annoying. Accept it.
Learn to be polite. If you wanna pick a fight, go somewhere else. All she was doing was trying to play a fucking game. Now scramble you bitch.

You're*. There's no capital on the word "dumb" and "shit". Run-on sentence on your "second of all". You do have to speak for yourself you dumbass, if you're not gonna speak for yourself, who's gonna speak for you? Are you mentally ill or something that makes you not speak for yourself? I'm accepting the fact that I'm annoying, because I'm trying my best to be annoying and I guess it's working because I've ticked most of the forum community off Smile
"All she was doing was trying to play a fucking game". Hey, guess what. Do I look like I give two shits about you guys playing the game? LOL
"SCRAMBLE"? LOOOOOOOOOOOL ARE YOU LIKE 14?
Thanks for the good laugh you retard.

Actually infact, I am 14. I can say Your if I want to. It shouldn't annoy anyone. I can capitalize anything I want, its a fucking game, get used to it. I can run-on anything I want to, since it is a fucking game. I can speak for myself and I can say anything I want about you. I am not mentally ill and yes, you have ticked off the forum community off, why don't you go play your troll game elsewhere. We don't want that here. So lay off. I can say whatever I want, since, it is a fucking game. If you don't give a shit that we're playing this fucking game, then leave. I give a shit that I'm playing, yet, I can run-on any sentence I want.

_________________________
[b] You got the moves like Jagger. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacardi



Posts : 38
GenesisREP : 0
Join date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:39 pm

Are you running out of things to say? I'm just beginning. Why are you so repetitive? This isn't a game, It's forumotion. You're so retarded. If we were talking in MapleStory,, you can say it's a "fucking" game.

That last reply made closure for me that you really are in-fact a retard. Trolls only troll to make people mad. If someone wanted a troll in their community, of course the troll won't troll. You're getting mad, I'm having fun. Leaving this community, what good does it do for me?

inb4 another retard comment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod


Posts : 78
GenesisREP : 1
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : In your pants, stalker.

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:43 pm

K, your right. Your so right. Next time, when you see someone's picture, and you think their ugly, keep your idiot comments to yourself. Your last few comments made me laugh actually. It's so funny how childish people can be these days by just looking at someone's picture. K, you win. (:

_________________________
[b] You got the moves like Jagger. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Today at 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Hello Everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GenesisStory :: General :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: