GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenesisStory

Come Join us now! we are waiting for you!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We now have v99 items! Have fun

Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.

Go down 
+2
Reminisce
Incredible
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Incredible

GenesisREP : 0

Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. Empty
PostSubject: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. Maple0000

~Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.~

First of all i'm typing this and wasting my time because of all the servers I have ever played, this is the worst GM I have ever seen. Rico needs to learn how to be a GM and how to not abuse GM powers.

Let me start by typing how I ended up in there^ (jail). Ok so i'm in his T/F with only "5" players online and I get warped out. I do @joinevent and i'm at the event again. Then Rico disconnects me. Since this idiot disconnected me for joining an event that he didn't close, I tell him Rico learn to close portals (:. Then Rico disconnects me again. When I log back on he types "I did f3 LEarn not to dc Smile". First of all he didn't close the portal and second he just abused his powers.
Anyways moving on. As you can see we started a arguement. By the way i'm not sure if it was you Jordan that said he was fat on the xat, if I am wrong then I got one mistake there. However he did call you fat(:. Then I type "your job is host an event with 15+ people on c: learn to do it right". He tells me No its not xD and 5 people is "enogh" f2 so just shut up". Then just to make sure I ask Brian how many people must be on for an event to happen. He tells me 10+. I remember Jordan saying 15+ and other GMs saying that too. However this idiot thinks hes so smart that he doesn't even know how to do his own job.
After that he warps me to jail and spams monsters^. I would say theres at least 1000+ since I was freezing. Another action showing that he abuses his powers.

In conclusion, this is why Rico shouldn't be a GM. He abuses and he doesn't even know how to do his job.

Question for Rico if you ever read this. Why was one of your igns 25tolife? Are you 25 or something? If you're not then i'm guessing you're some where from 14-20. Anyways i'm "12" and this is my opinion but, I even seem more mature than you.

Like I mentioned above i'm only 12 so..... if there are any grammar mistakes etc, I'm not that perfect and smart yet so if you find an error good for you.

Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Moderators
Moderators
Reminisce

GenesisREP : 9

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Rico has been demoted to a level 1 GM by Jordan.
Thanks for reporting on here!
Back to top Go down
Incredible

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Thanks for demoting Rico. (:
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Jagger

GenesisREP : 1

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Yeh, Thanks Stan. God, I lagged like a mofo when I tried to kill those things.
Back to top Go down
Bacardi

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Isn't this a GM server? Well, that's what I heard from RaGEZONE.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Jagger

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Bacardi wrote:
Isn't this a GM server? Well, that's what I heard from RaGEZONE.

No, this is NOT a GM server. We do NOT give out free GM hats.
Back to top Go down
Bacardi

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Half the server's population are GM's. I can care less though. Not my server, not my problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Jagger

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:15 pm

LOL, really? No not half the servers population is GMs. Even if it was, it would not be counted as a GM server. If you don't care less, gtfo of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Bacardi

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Just because I don't care about the server, doesn't mean I can stay on forums making you guys so mad.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Jagger

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Bacardi wrote:
Just because I don't care about the server, doesn't mean I can stay on forums making you guys so mad.

If you don't care about the server, why do you care about making the community so mad?
Back to top Go down
Bacardi

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Because I'm a sadist. I laugh at you guys getting mad or sad. Can't you tell?
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Jagger

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:46 pm

I pity your ass.
Back to top Go down
Bacardi

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:54 pm

What's there to pity, I enjoy more stuff than you can every enjoy because I'm a sadist. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Jagger

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:54 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
Bacardi

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Do you know the definition of a sadist?
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Jagger

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:20 pm

I'm not confused about that part.
Back to top Go down
Bacardi

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Then which part are you confused on, retard.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Jagger

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:23 pm

it doesnt matter anymore. Your rude and thats the end of it. You think your soo tough online. Yet, your probably just an immature kid who LOVES to make people mad. I'm done with this. I'm not fighting. Post all you want.
Back to top Go down
Bacardi

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Hey guess what. Since you think I'm tough online, I must be tough online. You can't say I'm an immature kid behind my online status because, you don't know me. Unless you're a psycho who think they can read the future or someshit. Maybe that's why you're a retard.

What are you talking about, fighting.
I wasn't fighting.
I was just posting my opinions.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Jagger

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:30 pm

k.
Back to top Go down
Tess
VIP
VIP
Tess

GenesisREP : 7

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:13 pm

To bacardi,
I'm not very sure of what server you came from, but i'm here on behalf of our other staff members to say sorry. You're not the only person who came from another server and called us unprofessional. Even though i agree with pretty much every single thing you have posted here. Some people view your comments as rude. I'm a Game Master here and i'm unsatisfied. It is true that half of our population are GMs. It really is true. It does bother me, here i am known as 'Buzzkill' for enforcing rules that were made by higher-ups that other GMs ignore and think they're no big deal, i'm probably the only GM here who actually did something. Because of how things have run, we have lost many many people from our server. We used to have 50+ people here, which isn't high at all. Now we have 10+ people. Nothing here is run correctly, this is why we are merging with a server. If you could please reconsider us i'd really appreciate it. By the way, the forum mods who are arguing with you aren't even active ingame. But they can still check forums and chat? I don't understand that.

I'll probably get in a lot of trouble for taking sides with you. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Moderators
Moderators
Reminisce

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Tess wrote:
To bacardi,
I'm not very sure of what server you came from, but i'm here on behalf of our other staff members to say sorry. You're not the only person who came from another server and called us unprofessional. Even though i agree with pretty much every single thing you have posted here. Some people view your comments as rude. I'm a Game Master here and i'm unsatisfied. It is true that half of our population are GMs. It really is true. It does bother me, here i am known as 'Buzzkill' for enforcing rules that were made by higher-ups that other GMs ignore and think they're no big deal, i'm probably the only GM here who actually did something. Because of how things have run, we have lost many many people from our server. We used to have 50+ people here, which isn't high at all. Now we have 10+ people. Nothing here is run correctly, this is why we are merging with a server. If you could please reconsider us i'd really appreciate it. By the way, the forum mods who are arguing with you aren't even active ingame. But they can still check forums and chat? I don't understand that.

Lol, Tess. Quit complaining about you being the only GM who's actually doing something. If you forgot about what you said last time, check the Off-Topic section of the Forums to see what Jordan & Ash have said to you. They told you to not complain about being the only one helping because you were the one who wanted to be a GM in the first place. Also, I hope you know that I'm not a Game Master, therefore I do not need to be active in game. I don't even play on Genesis anymore because my client doesn't work. I'm just a Forum Mod & Chat Mod. Get that straight. Thank you very much(:
Back to top Go down
lmfaooo

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:57 am

Tess wrote:
To bacardi,

Do you wanna be my friend? I would totally recruit you to my staff list on PeriodMS.
I've got banned because of the reason "fuck outta heree"
That's kinda inapropriate for an admin to ban someone but hey, I guess unprofessionalism is the way people run shit here, yaaknow?
Merging servers is deffinatly a no-no because we have constructed our rules and our server has been only a month up but we have more players than you guys do.
Why would we lower our standards for some private server where a GM can't even follow their own rules.
Tess, you're probably someone who'd be a good GM on this server who'd like something to go far and I hope everyone appreciate the work you do. Although I never met you.
Reminisce, behind all my trolling, I know infact that you're a good forum mod because of how you talk to everyone with at least a little respect. My opinions might not mean shit, but it's constructive crititism. Everyone in the server who plays knows the staff list should be cut in half because of all the rumors you guys have on other forums.
One of your players, which I won't mention, said he came from here. Then Jordan came to my site advertising like a little noob he is, saying to join Genesis. I came to check it out, and by your GFX and how the site is portiated, I knew it was a noob server. Me saying noob means unprofessional, currupted, and disorganzied. If this offends you, grow some balls.

Well, I'm outta here since there's no point in me trying to make you guys mad cause my whole point was to see how long you guys take to ban a troller, and obviously you banned too quickly. If you want your forum active, you must have trollers to come on the forums and read what the troller has to say, because it's funny. kthnxi'mouttiePEACE.
Back to top Go down
Tess
VIP
VIP
Tess

GenesisREP : 7

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:15 am

Haha Tiff. Out of all the GMs who are active right now, I'm the only one who actually legitly applied. Max? Lyn? Uhmm, do i see their applications. So basically, I'm the only one who actually stated in typing that i want to do work. But i didn't expect to do all of it. First off i'm not complaining. I'm just starting the facts. Are you really getting jordan and ash's comments to back yourself up? Just because i said one sentence about the forum mods, which isn't only about you. Then you get a hissy-fit. Even though you aren't a game master, its better to be active ingame to actually know the drama thats going on. Then just reading small comments about it.

Get it straight? Am i supposed to know your whole personal and online life here? The world doesn't revolve around you, hun. Like you think the whole world cares if you quit or broke up with a guy. Yeahhh. Its all about you.

Also, i wasn't trying to bash on the server in the first place. I know that jordan wants to merge with some kind of server, and we aren't doing a good job with reviews. Do you even know how many people online? Its so less we can't do events anymore. I was apologizing so they'd give us another chance. But now i see we don't have any.

Like bacardi said before, this server IS corrupted. And if any of our inactive owners want to demote me or fire me or ban me. Go ahead. This will split your GM list to about what? 5 GMs left? amiright? out of like 10 people who actively play? Just reading all these comments by bacardi and lmfaooo makes me want to leave here and go there. You guys will try to be all smart by saying " Then leave!" Its always the same thing. Its pretty predictable. Nothing is run correctly here, and to give myself some pride. I wil say that if i was a owner things would have been fixed and organized now.

So bye.
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Moderators
Moderators
Reminisce

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Tess wrote:
Haha Tiff. Out of all the GMs who are active right now, I'm the only one who actually legitly applied. Max? Lyn? Uhmm, do i see their applications. So basically, I'm the only one who actually stated in typing that i want to do work. But i didn't expect to do all of it. First off i'm not complaining. I'm just starting the facts. Are you really getting jordan and ash's comments to back yourself up? Just because i said one sentence about the forum mods, which isn't only about you. Then you get a hissy-fit. Even though you aren't a game master, its better to be active ingame to actually know the drama thats going on. Then just reading small comments about it.

Well, I'm glad that you're actually helping out the community. However, it does seem like you're complaining. I hope you read what I typed out clearly in my comment, cause as I said, the client doesn't work for me therefore I'm not able to play and so this leads to me being inactive. I'm sorry that there's some other drama that I do not know about.

Tess wrote:

Get it straight? Am i supposed to know your whole personal and online life here? The world doesn't revolve around you, hun. Like you think the whole world cares if you quit or broke up with a guy. Yeahhh. Its all about you.

Haha, you're so funny Tess. I never said the whole world revolved around me. Where in my comments have I ever said that? Dear, you need to read carefully of what I'm typing. Why would you bring up relationship problems? This has absolutely nothing to do with the whole "breaking up" thing. Is that all you know about?

Tess wrote:
Like bacardi said before, this server IS corrupted. And if any of our inactive owners want to demote me or fire me or ban me. Go ahead. This will split your GM list to about what? 5 GMs left? amiright? out of like 10 people who actively play? Just reading all these comments by bacardi and lmfaooo makes me want to leave here and go there. You guys will try to be all smart by saying " Then leave!" Its always the same thing. Its pretty predictable. Nothing is run correctly here, and to give myself some pride. I wil say that if i was a owner things would have been fixed and organized now.

For this part, I have to agree with Bacardi actually. I feel that this server is corrupted. Just to makes things clear, most servers ARE corrupted. To be honest, I really do not care much about what's happening in game. So, I don't care how many GMs there are, I'm just here doing my job as a Forum Moderator. I only manage the Forum when I'm here. I'm not trying to be involved in your arguments. I understand how you feel, Tess. You're just angry of the fact that people aren't really doing their job as a GM. I don't even play anymore, so it doesn't really matter. Well, if you really want to go, then I can't stop you. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.   Why Rico shouldn't be a GM. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Rico shouldn't be a GM.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GenesisStory :: General :: Report GMs-
Jump to: