GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenesisStory

Come Join us now! we are waiting for you!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We now have v99 items! Have fun

Video advertisment!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tess
VIP
VIP
Tess

GenesisREP : 7

Video advertisment! Empty
PostSubject: Video advertisment!   Video advertisment! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Yee buddy, now thats what you call a Ad Video.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

GenesisREP : 1

PostSubject: Re: Video advertisment!   Video advertisment! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Its alright.... Its not that amazing. And its too long... You spend to much time on one subject. You also use to much of the same people. I say S2James like 5 times in this video XD. You wanna show people how fun it can be Razz. If your going to make an advertisement, make it so it pops out. The music is to slow. Just trying to help (No Hating)

P.S: Were tied in subbs lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CheezyMaple
Tess
VIP
VIP
Tess

GenesisREP : 7

PostSubject: Re: Video advertisment!   Video advertisment! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Well, i just put random shit together. Honestly i didnt even try.
If your so high in critizing me than make one yourself. It isn't a competition. I'm trying to get more people in this server. Herpderp. Like i said didn't even try to make it all artsy fancy. The reason i used james is because he was seriously like the only person on at the time, saying again how we don't even have that many people in this server.

Like you said in game : " Your ad sucks, i can do better"
Yeah, your such an angel.
Back to top Go down
s2james
VIP
VIP
s2james

GenesisREP : 1

PostSubject: Re: Video advertisment!   Video advertisment! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Seth wrote:
Its alright.... Its not that amazing. And its too long... You spend to much time on one subject. You also use to much of the same people. I say S2James like 5 times in this video XD. You wanna show people how fun it can be Razz. If your going to make an advertisement, make it so it pops out. The music is to slow. Just trying to help (No Hating)

P.S: Were tied in subbs lol!

Okay dude, how is this long? Do you want it to be like 5 secs? People need to see what we have to offer. Also, I was only in this 3 times. And Seth, honestly, I'd like to see you actually do a video. As Tess said, she didn't try because I'm sure she can do Alot better and, she did it in like a day or two. So stop bagging on other people, once you make your own video, then we can talk. Also, how is the music slow? Did you want it like techno music? Like df? The music in the background is perfect the way it is. Also, if you're not "Hating" Why don't you say nice things, hmm? And dude, you tell people "OH SUB TO ME" So honestly dude. Stfu -____-.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jameslikesdonuts
Reminisce
Moderators
Moderators
Reminisce

GenesisREP : 9

PostSubject: Re: Video advertisment!   Video advertisment! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:03 pm

You guys seriously need to stop arguing.
I've seen many posts where Tess, s2james, and Seth are arguing over and over again.
Just stop, please? (I'm asking nicely(: )
Okay, forreal now. Just stop(:
Thank you!

End this negativity. If arguing continues, I will lock this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video advertisment!   Video advertisment! Empty

Back to top Go down

Video advertisment!
Page 1 of 1