GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenesisStory

Come Join us now! we are waiting for you!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We now have v99 items! Have fun

New form of exchange.

Go down 
+4
Tess
Brayden
Trixx
Nigg
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nigg

GenesisREP : 0

New form of exchange. Empty
PostSubject: New form of exchange.   New form of exchange. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Hi, I'm recently new to this server and I have discovered that the coconut system isn't very effective anymore, purely because of the fact that people teleport themselves to Florina beach and attack the Coconut reactors which instantly gives them 2bil. I have seen many people abuse this for their personal benefit and ripping off other players that don't know about this little "glitch","exploit"

I am suggesting that we change the system a little bit by changing the coconuts into something else, I.E Golden Maple Leaves. I suggest another option would be to block the access to Florina beach but I recommend the Golden Maple Leaves because people can't "glitch","exploit" them.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
~Pete Smile
Back to top Go down
Trixx

Trixx

PostSubject: Re: New form of exchange.   New form of exchange. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Nigg wrote:
Hi, I'm recently new to this server and I have discovered that the coconut system isn't very effective anymore, purely because of the fact that people teleport themselves to Florina beach and attack the Coconut reactors which instantly gives them 2bil. I have seen many people abuse this for their personal benefit and ripping off other players that don't know about this little "glitch","exploit"

I am suggesting that we change the system a little bit by changing the coconuts into something else, I.E Golden Maple Leaves. I suggest another option would be to block the access to Florina beach but I recommend the Golden Maple Leaves because people can't "glitch","exploit" them.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
~Pete Smile
I myself think this is a good idea. cause i was wondering why they still let the .@go florina in the go commands. but pete they could easily just remove it other then changing the NPC and stuff like that. cause they would have to change the coconut item exchanger and the coconut seller. just saying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brayden

PostSubject: Re: New form of exchange.   New form of exchange. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:44 pm

I think Restricting access to a map, just because the coders are lazy is just wrong, in all the Private servers I played, everyone liked having beach parties and perhaps the players here want to as well, yes the coconuts are unique but we want effectiveness not always uniqueness, so I am all for the currency change!
Back to top Go down
Tess
VIP
VIP
Tess

GenesisREP : 7

PostSubject: Re: New form of exchange.   New form of exchange. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:40 am

Actually, having coconuts as are currency isn't that bad. I mean think about the players who don't have money and are unable to win events. Its not like they're ripping off anyone. Plus, farming for coconuts can waste some free time you have.
Back to top Go down
Nigg

PostSubject: Re: New form of exchange.   New form of exchange. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:25 am

I know what you're saying but I'm trying to say is that there isn't much of an achievement getting Aurora Happy Wings or Halloween teddy just farming coconuts.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Jagger

GenesisREP : 1

PostSubject: Re: New form of exchange.   New form of exchange. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:09 pm

I agree with Nigg. We need to make the standards high. Example, we should limit IOC's for event prizes so it will give a challenge for players. My opinion, make a gachapon and set the gacha rates high, so people can't usually get the rares from Gacha often. But, you still get some rare items from Gacha.
Back to top Go down
s2james
VIP
VIP
s2james

PostSubject: Re: New form of exchange.   New form of exchange. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:13 am

Yeah, I do agree with all of you guys.

For Nigg: Yeah, I understand how theres basically everyone with those items and yes, I think they should change it, but change the amount for the item. I mean bump it up a couple of hundreds and make it harder to get items.

For Trixx: Well, changing things shouldn't be a problem because it's their job to make it a fun server and to make it interesting.

For Brayden: Yeah, but not to be mean or anything, but have you been ON this server? Like actually play it? Most of the people on here just either 1. do events. 2. train. 3. talk in fms. I don't think much people would go to a "beach party" i mean, they could just warp us there or just to a diff map and hang out.

For Jagger: Yeah, making things a bit more expensive and changing the prizes of events would be alot better for the server cause then there would be more of a challenge.

BUT: Coconuts are a good thing to have because some new comers can make a bit of money, I mean if you take the time to get the money its kind of the same as just killing monsters to get the money, right? But these people are just being smart about it and farming the coconuts to get the money to buy items such as MSI's and such. But, it would just be better for them to change the amount of what things cost and bump things up a bit, cause getting all the items are basically just like going into a 1 meso shop and i get that.

I kind of confused myself while typing, so if you have any questions about what i said.. jus ask? LOL
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jameslikesdonuts
Watermelon

PostSubject: Re: New form of exchange.   New form of exchange. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 pm

You should be able to pay to enter florina and there should be a time limit. Otherwise, it takes away the point of training because it's easier to get coconuts.
Back to top Go down
s2james
VIP
VIP
s2james

PostSubject: Re: New form of exchange.   New form of exchange. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Oh yeah, that is a good idea...
Hahah nice one! (:
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jameslikesdonuts
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: New form of exchange.   New form of exchange. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:49 pm

I agree. There is to much IOC. To much will cause players to easily win what they want. They win, they never have anything else to get for another IOC. If they cant decide, they already got what they want and they will think "whats the point of going to the next event. I already got what I wanted" Yes there is so much options that they could pick from but I mean, Whats the point. Your already strong.

With the Coco's, Do NOT change that. Its original and as tess said. It would be a waste of time of blocking forina for farming. It is a waste of their time, not our. If they wanna farm, go farm. But remember that they wasted a good hour of THEIR time just to farm for cocos when they could be missing:

Events
Re-birthing Moments
Socializing
And probably some more

When someone asks how much cocos he'she has, "Person" would probably say around 1k. "Person" would say where did you get so much? "Person" would not answer. Done. BANN. Keep it just to test people. To see whose a little punk trying to get free coco's or whose a real adult.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CheezyMaple
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New form of exchange.   New form of exchange. Empty

Back to top Go down

New form of exchange.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GenesisStory :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: