GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenesisStory

Come Join us now! we are waiting for you!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We now have v99 items! Have fun

reapp of OpTic's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
optic

GenesisREP : 0

reapp of OpTic's  Empty
PostSubject: reapp of OpTic's    reapp of OpTic's  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 am

* IGN - OpTic
* Name - Anthony
* Age/Gender - Male/15[
* Country/Time Zone -
* Email and/or MSN - a_50cent_fan8@msn.com

What can I do to support the game?

I would personally vote at least twice a day, if I'm on late at night. I would help newbie players that join GMS. I won't be a nuisance to anybody unless I become stuck in the game...and then I would go on my hopefully un-stuck character and use @callgm to help me out if i cant fix the problem.

Are you an experienced GM?
Yes I am , but I am willing to learn the old experience wich i had . I would try my best to understand the advance course of a GM .

Will you be active on the forum and game?
Yes, I will check the forums at least 5 times a day and see if there are any activity are going on or if i am accepted for gm app.

What do you do IG?
Mostly I just sit in FM and socialize with other people, and other occasions I train myself to get RBs. If a newbie waddles upon me, I'll train him/her to a decent level until they get the idea and get more information of the game play amd ofcourse i et themvote on the sit .

Do you know what do to do as a GM?
Why, yes, yes I do. GM's are like the bodyguards of this server. They watch out for anybody that tries to sabotage this server. I know the basic command and I have my own handbook.

!ban <charname> - Bans a player. [I know I must give a reason to why]
!dc <charname> - Disconnects a player. [I will use it if anyone is stuck IG.]
!warp <charname> - Warps me to a player. [I will use it if anyone uses @callgm and needs help]
!jail <charname> - Jails a player. [I will use it if anyone is being a nuisance or annoying/starting arguements with another player]
!event - Starts an event. [I will host daily events, like T/F and Jump Quests]
!item - Creates a certain item(s). [I will make items to give to the winners of events or another cause.]

You see a hacker, what do you do?
I will take a screenshot and upload it to forums and let the head GMs take care of him.

I will respect everyone on the server and almost anything. I will try to refrain from using foul language. I will not create items for myself. I will earn everything legit. I will come straight away if anyone uses @callgm.

End of the APP, hoped you enjoyed reading and i hope you choose me too TY for reading
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Moderators
Moderators
Reminisce

GenesisREP : 9

reapp of OpTic's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: reapp of OpTic's    reapp of OpTic's  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:02 am

Firstly, you are missing 1 more post to apply.
Please DO NOT post spam post and DO NOT post new topics where you're just responding to other players. All of those posts are and will be deleted if you have anymore.
optic wrote:

Are you an experienced GM?
Yes I am , but I am willing to learn the old experience wich i had . I would try my best to understand the advance course of a GM .

If you are an experienced GM, please provide the server name(s) that you've been a GM on. Also, please provide evidence.

optic wrote:

You see a hacker, what do you do?
I will take a screenshot and upload it to forums and let the head GMs take care of him.

If you are given the job of a GM, you are supposed to BAN the hacker RIGHT AWAY after you take a screen shot. You DO NOT wait and let the head GMs take care of it. If you just let a higher GM take care of it, then the hacker would get away. You are RESPONSIBLE for banning a hacker with evidence.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Jagger

GenesisREP : 1

reapp of OpTic's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: reapp of OpTic's    reapp of OpTic's  EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Jeeez Tiff. So Much. BOLD.
Back to top Go down
Example

Example

GenesisREP : 0

reapp of OpTic's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: reapp of OpTic's    reapp of OpTic's  EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:03 pm

Oh nice, good job copying every single thing I had...I'm in denied so proof is thar...Atleast put copyrights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

reapp of OpTic's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: reapp of OpTic's    reapp of OpTic's  Empty

Back to top Go down

reapp of OpTic's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GenesisStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: