GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenesisStory

Come Join us now! we are waiting for you!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We now have v99 items! Have fun

S2James/ James' Gm App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
s2james
VIP
VIP
s2james

GenesisREP : 1

S2James/ James' Gm App Empty
PostSubject: S2James/ James' Gm App   S2James/ James' Gm App EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:17 am

Name: James LikesDonuts
IGN: S2James
Timezone: GMT - 8:00
How long are you usually on:
Weekdays: Whenever I can
Weekends: Mornings to late afternoon
Day-offs: All day.
Email and of Msn: i_likepiez@hotmail.com
How long have you been playing GenesisStory?: Since it was Beta and still playing.

Experience as GM: Honestly, i have never been a GM or ever applied to be one. I've always been a somewhat GM helper and I always help new comers as much as I can. Whether it's rebirthing (if thats a word o.o) or even answering simple questions. But i'm a fast learner and can pick up things quickly.

Why we should pick you for GM: You should pick me as GM because i know Right from wrong, and I won't ban somebody because I dislike/hate them. Also, I always try and help people as much as I can and sometimes when I see a hacker, and when i do @callgm it usually takes a moment for them to arrive and by then the hacker is gone.

What would you do if you found a hacker: If found a hacker, I would probably be in hide and stalk him/her to have enough evidence and take a screen shot. Then, I would confront him/her and then ban.

What would you do if a player comes up to you that he found a hacker: First thing i would do is ask for evidence. "How can you tell he/she is a hacker?" They would tell me the IGN and i would follow him/her in hide and take any screenshots as proof and then ban them.

What do you think you would bring to this server as a GM: Well, I think that I will bring positivity onto this server as well as people. I think that if i become a GM, people wouldn't be so lonely because i love socializing and making new friends Very Happy

How would we benefit from you being a GM: Well since i'm pretty active, i'm able to go around and find bugs and hackers.I can also make Youtube videos about this server, therefore making the server get more players. Also, I can get along with just about anybody. Also, I won't be one of those GM's who are hated on because of their attitude. I'm the type of person who would get to know the players and put things to a vote.

If there were two players fighting and it gets out of hand what would you do?
Well, i think the first thing you should do it wait and see if they resolve it by themselves. If things don't work out in about 4-5 minutes, I would warp both of them into a map and mute one while the other one is telling their side of the story.

Thanks for reading this GM application Very Happy
Wish me luck(: <3
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jameslikesdonuts
xDannyxD

PostSubject: Re: S2James/ James' Gm App   S2James/ James' Gm App EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:49 am

Very nice, Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
s2james
VIP
VIP
s2james

PostSubject: Re: S2James/ James' Gm App   S2James/ James' Gm App EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:59 pm

xDannyxD wrote:
Very nice, Good Luck!

Thanks~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iEpic

GenesisREP : 0

PostSubject: Good Luck   S2James/ James' Gm App EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
s2james
VIP
VIP
s2james

PostSubject: Re: S2James/ James' Gm App   S2James/ James' Gm App EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:36 am

Thankss Bruh
Back to top Go down
DrAlex

DrAlex

GenesisREP : 0

PostSubject: RE: S2James/ James' Gm App   S2James/ James' Gm App EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 am

GOOD LUCK BRO<333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S2James/ James' Gm App   S2James/ James' Gm App Empty

Back to top Go down

S2James/ James' Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GenesisStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Under Consideration-
Jump to: